Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Class Links

All quiet on the Western Blunt- This was probably my favorite blog because of the many entertaining marijuana pop culture references. I think Bud Wiser, the creator of the blog, did a great job of selecting a topic that would appeal to his audience of college students. More importantly I think the blog did a great job of arguing the pro legalization of marijuana, by pointing out the absurdity to moral and legal objections to legalization of marijuana. Also the blog touched on all of the positive results from taxation of marijuana.
Fluid and Flames of the Future- I feel this blog touched on one the very important issues of today in finding an alternative to fossil fuels to power our nation. I was a frequent visitor of this blog and I saw a gradual growth of knowledge on the debate over new green technologies. Nature Man was able to maintain an unbiased opinion in his debate by talking on both the positive and negative aspects of all of the green technologies that he referred to in his blog.
A World of Power- I enjoyed this blog mostly because it kept me up to date on the current situation between America and other foreign countries. This blog definitely develop my knowledge personally on how America’s actions affect the rest of the world. I also enjoyed the conversations I had on this blog through comments with Nature Man that futrther develop an understanding on certain issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment